This is more of a note to myself:
I used my friend’s SCORM conformant Flash template that he created in late 2005/early 2006. He stopped using it in a SCORM LMS and then added the code to prevent the ActiveX control from appearing in IE. I started a project last year with it and just got the files back “assuming” that I could plop it into my LMS. Unfortunately, the version of flashObject (1.3.c) he used since moving away from the LMS blocked the setValue calls from the Flash movie so it wouldn’t pass the score. It wasn’t until my other colleague recommended I use a newer version of flashObject, swfObject 1.4.4, that it worked.
End nerd talk now.